Saturday, May 17, 2008

Who am I? What is this place?

I am the Fish, and this is my bowl.

The above is not an especially helpful statement.

I'm a sophomore at a college in the northeastern United States which I think I'll leave unnamed, in case I decide to trash it (although that's probably not a necessary precaution, since I like it there).

I'm a musician--I play alto saxophone, EWI, penny whistle, and a few others (but none of them especially well).

I play at a few MUSHes. I program.

I'm also a bit of a writer (but not yet published). There are a few things I have in progress right now: innumerable stories in the two universes I've built for the purposes of fiction, and a pen-and-paper RPG rules system. It's these last bits that most of the posts here (although there probably won't be that many) will focus on.

So, there you are.

No comments: